Realme X2 launched in india : realme launched it’s latest device ” Realme X2 ” in india. It is powered by Snapdragon 730G processor. It comes with (64MP +8MP +2MP +2MP ) quad rear camera setup & it has 32MP front facing camera. It is packed with 4000 mAh battery. Let us see the full specifications of this device.
Realme X2 Specifications :
- Dimensions: 158.7×75.2×8.6mm; Weight: 182g
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Snapdragon 730G processor with Adreno 618 GPU , Clocking Speed up to 2.2 Ghz.
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage , 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB storage
- expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to ColorOS 7.0 based on Android 10
- Primary camera : 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash
- Secondary camera : 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- Third camera : 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- 4th camera : 2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- Front camera : 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 4000mAh battery with 30W VOOC fast charging
- Dedicated sim slot (nano + nano + microSD)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Dual band WiFi (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS , USB Type-C
Price & Availability :
4GB RAM with 64GB storage : Rs.16,999
6GB RAM with 128GB storage : Rs.18,999
8GB RAM with 128GB storage : Rs.19,999
It will be available from December 20th ,2019 via Flipkart and realme.com.
- Rs. 1500 instant discount on ICICI cards
- No cost EMI up to 6 months