Nikon has launched a camera with the World’s Highest Optical Zoom, named it as Coolpix P1000, the camera equipped with a 125x optical zoom lens that covers the wide-angle 24mm to super-telephoto 3000mm focal lengths. The Coolpix P1000 has been priced at $999.95 and is set to go on sale in September.
The camera features such as upgraded Ex peed image-processing engine, said to capture high-quality images and Dual Detect Optical VR that is claimed to “achieve a level of vibration reduction equivalent to a 5.0-stop increase in shutter speed, delivering sharp and clear images, even with hand-held telephoto shooting.”
Nikon India, Managing Director, Sajjan Kumar Said, “An ideal companion for super-telephoto photography, be it birding, wildlife or celestial bodies, the new Coolpix P1000 endows our users with streamlined operability and high-resolution quality that is built to impress.”
Let’s have a quick look at some of the key specifications of Coolpix P1000:
- 16 MegaPixel, 1/2.3-inch Sensor
- ISO range of 100-6400
- High Resolution: 2359k-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- 3.2-inch TFT LCD vari-angle monitor with wide viewing angle
- Shoot 4K UHD (Ultra-high definition) video at 30 frames per second
- Record superlapse and time-lapse videos
- Dedicated focus mode selector
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Support
- HDMI port for recording and playback to an external monitor
- A microphone jack for sound capture
- A hot-shoe for mounting even more film-making accessories.
- Weighs: 1.4Kg